Jake --

Is there a way that I can poke and prod at the sandbox functions of qtp such that it would agree to rebuild each of the relevant packages and then apply them? Or is that wishful thinking on my part?

Roxanne

FYI: No errors in either clamd or spamd logs. But a lot more positive results on spamd than I've seen previously.