Sounds like what you really want is a TAP

A TAP is an account (on the same domain or not) that receives a copy of all in & outbound mail. (My guess is that you need this for regulatory or record keeping needs?).

To create ("turn on") a TAP, create a file in your control directory called "taps". Each line of this file will specify a unique "tap". (NOTE: the TAP functionality is NOT a standard part of QMail, but the patch is included in the QMT setup)
For example, using QMT, you want to:
   # touch /var/qmail/control/taps

You can TAP an individual account (I tap my kid's e-mails) or an entire domain.
- To tap an individual user, use a line in the taps file that looks like:
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- To tap an entire domain, use a line in the taps file that looks like:
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTE: In the case of tapping an individual user, I believe you can use a destination e-mail address (mail_collector) that is on the same domain. However, in the case of tapping an entire domain, I believe you must use an outside (alternative) domain -- so that you don't create a loop! Mind you, the OTHERDOMAIN doesn't have to be a REAL Internet domain! If you create a "local" domain, all the mail delivery will be "internal.

For example, on my systems (where I host multiple domains), I have an INTERNAL domain called TAPS.LOCAL. Clients that pay for a TAP have a username of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So, as an example, suppose my client owns the domain SOMEDOMAIN.COM, and pays me to host their e-mail. They additionally want/need a TAP account. In addition to all their normal users (mail accounts, forwards, lists, etc.), they are given an account called [EMAIL PROTECTED] that collects ALL of the messages in & out of the SOMEDOMAIN.COM e-mail system. (NOTE: This account gets BIG -- FAST! That's why I charge extra for a TAP account!) NOTE: My clients don't generally have POP or IMAP access to this account, as that's generally the whole POINT of a TAP: making sure you have a complete record of e-mails!

If you need additional assistance (I have a few financial & legal office clients who use this functionality), please feel free to contact me.

I hope this helps... someone!

Dan

Daniel McAllister, President

IT4SOHO, LLC
224 - 13th Avenue N
St. Petersburg, FL 33701

877-IT4SOHO: Toll Free
727-647-7646 In Pinellas
813-464-2093 In Hillsborough
727-507-9435 Fax Only

"When did you do your last backup?"

Ask me about unattended offsite backup solutions...
to protect your business, not just your data!

lospippolo wrote:
...that may be off-topic.

I've already my domain MAILDOMAIN.COM up & running

I need to create a catch all account (e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED]) that collect ALL mail for <anyaddress>@list.mydomain.com

I but I do not have idea of as being able to make the list.mydomain.com :-(

Perhaps an alias  ?

Any suggestion ?

Best regards.