dnk wrote:
Hi there,

Is there a recommended method for updating an existing toaster that has:

- Older qtp-plus (prior to repo)
- Spamdyke (3.01) that was a manual install

My hopes are to get my qtp plus onto the repo. So I can add and
install, but I am not sure if this may mess something up since the old
version is there.

And then with spamdyke, I have an install which has different paths
and such and existing graylisting, etc going on.....

Would it be as simple to revert my qmail run file to the default,
install spamdyke from the QTP-MENU, copy over my graylist folders and
the file contents of various white lists, etc?

You can install the repo for QTP and just upgrade it. It will overwrite/upgrade any old files.
I can't say about spamdyke though.