I've had spamdyke running for a week without any problems until today (if indeed Spamdyke is the problem). However, thanks for the advice. I went back, found that discussion from last week, and have - at least temporarily - deactivated spamdyke.

However, this has not corrected my problem. Messages are still being soft-rejected, even after turning off spamdyke and restarting qmail.

I've got this strange permissions problem with what must be a created subdirectory in /tmp, which seems to be causing errors with SpamAssassin. I have no idea if that could be causing the soft rejects or not, but I'd - obviously - like to correct it. but I can't find anything on the Net matching the error message with the directory.

Still looking for help.

Roxanne