No probs, was just curious!

James

On 8 May 2008, at 20:21, Eric Shubert wrote:

QTP is a set of tools which provide easy ways to do things that an
administrator might typically do. There are no QTP packages per se, only
qmailtoaster-plus itself.

As far as undoing what a qtp tool has done, that would need to be addressed
on a case by case basis:
.) for spamdyke, that has been covered on the list and is documented on the
wiki.
.) for sa-update, I don't know off hand.
.) there is no yum repo added by newmodel.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

James Palmer wrote:
Does that actually remove all the installed packages though, or just the
QTP installers?  I.e. remove spamdyke, the new channel and cron jobs
added by sa-update and the yum repo added by newmodel?

Cheers,

James