James Palmer wrote:
Does that actually remove all the installed packages though, or just the QTP installers? I.e. remove spamdyke, the new channel and cron jobs added by sa-update and the yum repo added by newmodel?

That removes the qmailtoaster-plus package. It does not undo any changes/upgrade/whatever you have done by using the scripts it contains. To remove sa-update changes I would imagine there would be an easy way to remove the channels but that will be for you to explore. Here's SA's page on sa-learn and channels:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RuleUpdates#head-612bf6b3bb5d01d608f59869f29630fbf46476fa
Then just delete the cron job (should be blatantly obvious, just like it doesn't modify executables) from /etc/cron.daily. Don't know what you're talking about as far as the repo. You can remove the qmailtoaster-plus repo by just removing the RPM. This is all basic stuff.