Greetings all:

I have a client running a toaster (recently updated to the latest everything on the QMT website) who is now suddenly receiving multiple copies of the same email.

I have checked the qmail-smtp logs and see nothing unusual, and I have at least 20 other sites using the exact same settings (for all but the domain and user names) -- but this client is the only one complaining of duplicate e-mails.

Any clues where to look??

Thankful for all your help...

Dan

--
Daniel McAllister, President

IT4SOHO, LLC
224 - 13th Avenue N
St. Petersburg, FL 33701

877-IT4SOHO: Toll Free
727-647-7646 In Pinellas
813-464-2093 In Hillsborough
727-507-9435 Fax Only

"When did you do your last backup?"

Ask me about unattended offsite backup solutions...
to protect your business, not just your data!