Hi Guys,

We have a user that receives email for roughly 6 different domains on her
primary domain.  Is it possible to forward only mails that match primary
domain and ignore the others.  I'm assuming it is, but can't seem to find
the necessary steps to configure the .qmail.

Has anyone setup .qmail to forward email that matches certain criteria?  I
was thinking something that reads the recipient address first and then if it
matches forward to the relevant address, but I'm not sure how to structure
it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Craig