I appreciate you doing a test to yahoo, it gives me one more piece to
the puzzle.  I've never seriously considered the Mac to be any part of
the real problem.  But it's where I am in the process of elimination.
I would like to turn off DKIM but Yahoo is so strange, the sometimes
will block emails that are not spam, have the correct RDNS and also
have a good DKIM signature.  So I've been hopeful that as I implement
each new little thing like DKIM, that yahoo will stop being so
retarted on what they block/deffer and put into the spam folder.  I've
had valid emails from someone for months, and then all of a sudden
they are put into my spam folder.  But I can't expect yahoo to accept
my emails if I'm using DKIM and my HASH doesn't work right.  So like
you've suggested, maybe I'll just turn it off.

Thanks
John