What I think you're looking for is the "Leave a Copy of Message on Server" switch that is available within the client program (Outlook, Outlook Express, MS Mail, Thunderbird, etc.)

If you're looking for "archiving", look at the TAP functionality (it's in the QMAIL 1.03 documentation, I believe -- it not, it's a patch that is certainly included in QMT). It's in the WIKI at http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Taps

I hope this helps.... someone!

Dan

Daniel McAllister, President

IT4SOHO, LLC
PO BOX 507
St. Petersburg, FL 33731-0507

877-IT4SOHO: Toll Free
727-647-7646 In Pinellas
813-464-2093 In Hillsborough
727-507-9435 Fax Only

"When did you do your last backup?"

Ask me about unattended offsite backup solutions...
to protect your business, not just your data!

Ariel wrote:
List, there is no way to enable customers pop3 keep a copy of messages on server

lista , existe forma de no permitir a clientes pop3 mantener una copia de los mensajes en el servidor