Jake, I'll try changing it to bounce and I'll get back to you.  But
doesn't the "bounce" create more traffic?  What I've thought happens
is that we get the original spam for a non-valid account, we send out
a bounce, and then that bounce gets bounced back to us because the
sender didn't really exist.  I know that somewhere the bounce gets
stopped, but is it after I've sent mine, or is it after they've sent
their bounce?  Kind of seems like a waste of bandwidth and resources
if 2 bounces get sent, or even if I'm bouncing to a non-valid original
sender.

As for the wiki instructions - I have mis-understood them.  It says to
use "[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) as the
recipient.  It seemed to me that this meant I could send it to anyone
even a user on the same domain.  It might be helpful to say what you
told me here, "do not use a valid domain" for the recipient or
something like that as I never would have understood that from just
the example.

And are there any instructions or suggestions on viewing this new
non-valid Inbox from sqmail or some other reader - so I can validate
whats going on since the [EMAIL PROTECTED] domain doesn't really exist?
Perhaps sqmail will let me login as that user since it has the domain
and user in vpopmail?  I'll try that too.

Thanks
John