I have looked at the logs and the parser that runs when the script is called
and it is not getting anything.  Found the problem in the php script was the
path to php needed to change it from  #!/usr/local/bin/php -q to
#!/usr/bin/php -q.  Thanks for the help.

From: Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 6:17 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Aliases

Josh Hopkins wrote:
So I created a .qmail in the users directory
/home/vpopmail/support.mobeustech.com/helpdesk/.qmail

Inside of the file I entered "|/srv/sysSupport/cli/index.php" but the email are
still being delivered to the inbox and not being sent to the alias.  I must be
missing a step.  Any ideas?  Does the alias file need to be in the Maildir
directory of the user?

It's been a long time since I've had need to do anything like this.
Check the permissions/ownership of the .qmail file.
I think your script will also need 755 permissions at the least to run, and be
owned by vpopmaik:vchkpw.
Also look at your logs and see if they give any information when attempting to
process the .qmail script.