2009/4/3 Jake Vickers <j...@qmailtoaster.com>:
> A M wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Jake
>>
>> I've always setup an IPV6_to_IPV4 router in front of any server i put
>> on the net...
>>
>> Check Kazinori Fujiwara patch for native support (http://www.qmail.org)
>>

> I have a patch that fixed tcpserver for IPv6. Are you suggesting that you
> are running QMT with IPv6 now?

>    Please visit qmailtoaster.com for the latest news, updates, and packages.

>        For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com

Not QMT just a frontend. All mail is received by this frontend and
then relayed to QMT wich is still in IPV4.

We are waiting for the ISP to stop f***k things to try to go live on
IPV6 (the IPV6 link won't stay up & running for than a few hours...).
Still will take sometime to move that server to production since we
still have to test all RBL's , route rules, DNS, and verify if we can
sucefully stop SPAM in IPV6...

--
AM
agmsoft(at)gmail.com