A M wrote:
2009/4/3 Jake Vickers <j...@qmailtoaster.com>:
A M wrote:
Hi, Jake

I've always setup an IPV6_to_IPV4 router in front of any server i put
on the net...

Check Kazinori Fujiwara patch for native support (http://www.qmail.org)

I have a patch that fixed tcpserver for IPv6. Are you suggesting that you
are running QMT with IPv6 now?

Not QMT just a frontend. All mail is received by this frontend and
then relayed to QMT wich is still in IPV4.

We are waiting for the ISP to stop f***k things to try to go live on
IPV6 (the IPV6 link won't stay up & running for than a few hours...).
Still will take sometime to move that server to production since we
still have to test all RBL's , route rules, DNS, and verify if we can
sucefully stop SPAM in IPV6...

I have the patch for IPv6 and tcpserver (plus this qmail patch you supplied). I just have no way to test here as I do not have any IPv6 routers to test the setup on. I asked on the development list, but nobody there had a working IPv6 setup either. I suspect that it will be 4-5 years before we see a big push for IPv6 to be honest. There's just too much equipment out there that does not support it for a quick/seamless transition.
Just trying to be proactive with QMT and IPv6.