I just installed it without problems. The Eicar test virus is detected.

System: fedora_10.

Thanks!

David Sánchez Martín wrote:
clamav 0.95.1 has been placed on the main site. Please let me know if you have any issues with the package. It has not been thoroughly tested due to time constraints, so it is not included in the current.txt file at this time. This means that qtp-newmodel, qtp-ami-up2date, current-download, and other similar scripts will not recognize the new package or download it. You must download an install the package manually at this time.
Thanks.

Thanks Jake,

Will update in the next maintenance window (This week, I hope).
begin:vcard
fn:Richard Vinke
n:Vinke;Richard
email;internet:rich...@vogelnestje.nl