Run sa-update.

I had this a few months ago (while installing the toaster). I had to delete the *.cld files in |/usr/share/clamav/ and run sa-update.

Dave Hallowell wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for the reply. I built the new rpm file from the newly downloaded source rpm. It built without errors. I then installed the new rpm. When I ran |/var/qmail/bin/simscanmk; /var/qmail/bin/simscanmk -g;||qmailctl cdb I noticed this: LibClamAV Error: cl_cvdhead: Can't open file /usr/share/clamav/daily.cvd
Obviously it cannot find the daily.cvd file.
Now I am getting qmail-smtpd: qq soft reject (mail server temporarily rejec 2009-04-16 13:05:37.860298500 tcpserver: status: 1/200
ted message (#4.3.0)): in my smtp log file.
Any suggestions?

Richard Vinke wrote:
You can find the commands in the install script (cnt50-install-script.sh) you used during installing the qmailtoaster.

For fedora_10: rpmbuild --rebuild --with fedora_10 'new src.rpm file' and rpm -Uvh /root/rpmbuild/RPMS/i386/'new rpm file'

No need for stopping qmail, but I always use: |/var/qmail/bin/simscanmk; /var/qmail/bin/simscanmk -g;||qmailctl cdb

Good luck!

Dave Hallowell wrote:
Hi all,
After I manually download clamav-toaster-0.95.1-1.3.27.src.rpm what are the proper procedures, list of commands, for installing the source rpm? Do I need to stop qmail prior to installing the binary rpm, etc. If these questions are answered somewhere and I am not seeing them, please point me in the correct direction.
Thanks much,
Dave

Jake Vickers wrote:
clamav 0.95.1 has been placed on the main site. Please let me know if you have any issues with the package. It has not been thoroughly tested due to time constraints, so it is not included in the current.txt file at this time. This means that qtp-newmodel, qtp-ami-up2date, current-download, and other similar scripts will not recognize the new package or download it. You must download an install the package manually at this time.
Thanks.

        For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com

        For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com

         For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Managed Qmailtoaster servers are now available Visit http://qmailtoaster.com/QMTManaged.html to order yours today! Qmailtoaster is sponsored by Vickers Consulting Group (www.vickersconsulting.com) Please visit qmailtoaster.com for the latest news, updates, and packages. To unsubscribe, e-mail: testing-unsubscr...@qmailtoaster.com For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com
begin:vcard
fn:Richard Vinke
n:Vinke;Richard
email;internet:rich...@vogelnestje.nl