I think he is asking that if the customer uses the submission port to send email, they have to send email with a sender email address that exists on the server rather than use a 3rd party email address as the sender email address.

Gilbert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Vickers" <j...@qmailtoaster.com>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:52 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] smtp authentication question

24x7ser...@24x7server.net wrote:
hi

is there a method in either spamdyke or qmailtoaster to block emails from
senders where the domainname is not present in the rcpthosts file for smtp
authenticated sessions.

example if abc.com is hosted on my server then for smtp-authenticating and
sending email thru my server he has to mandatorily have the from email id
as someu...@abc.com

They have to have an account to authenticate. I don't understand what you're asking.

        For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com