Jake,

thanks very much for help.

Just one more help on this.

Just want to be sure that my understanding is correct ... so please
correct me if i am wrong

i read thru the docs and this is what was stated

"During an SMTP session, when a sender identifies themselves, either
via SMTP_AUTH, or via the message envelope, as well as a recipient,
 eMPF loads applicable message policies to determine if the sender is
allowed to message the sender, and if the recipient is allowed to
receive mail from the sender."

so for example if a spammmer gets hold of any of my customers email id and
password he cannot compose a mail from a...@hotmail.com or p...@yahoo.com
(ie any domain not on my server) and then use the the above customers
email id and password for an smtp authenticated session and start sending
out emails thru my server

ie only the domains (email ids) on my server can smtp auth and send out
emails.

is my understanding correct ?

thanks
rajesh