Very nice u have showed me a ray of hope. I'll do it and let u know. Thanks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kent Busbee" <kbus...@northlakechristian.org>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] SpamDyke Issue

A quicker more easier option maybe to disable the RDNS in spamdyke:

edit /etc/spamdyke/spamdyke.conf
change
reject-empty-rdns
reject-empty-rdns=0

See
http://spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#RDNS

I am not sure if you have to restart spamdyke, qmail, or reboot (or not).

See response below; Anil Aliyan wrote:
How can i remove spamdyke safely. Please guide.

Regards,

Anil Aliyan