Anil,

You should really fix your RDNS.  The log bellow shows that the email from
skkham...@gnfc.in was sent on the server at 210.212.133.110.  According to
http://remote.12dt.com/lookup.php a reverse DNS does not exist for that IP
address.  Assuming that is the IP address of the email server for gnfc.in
which you control, you need to setup a RDNS for that IP, or ask your ISP
to.  That is the RIGHT way to fix your problem so that emails are not
blocked (correctly) by many, many servers.

See response above; Anil Aliyan wrote:
> We can send mails to that server they cannot send us
>

> @400000004a00fe3f1c9694a4 CHKUSER accepted rcpt: from
> <skkham...@gnfc.in::>
> remote <mail.gnfc.in:unknown:210.212.133.110> rcpt <rajivs...@gnvfc.net> :
> found existing recipient