Yea I know where the bugs are.. a little mixup..
And I never needed vqadmin for anything..
But I guess it could be usefull to some..

On 19 mei 2009, at 20:12, Eric Shubert wrote:

The bugs are in vqadmin, not qmailadmin. qmailadmin works fine.
You're wise (or lucky?) to not use vqadmin for anything but inquiries.

Jean-Paul van de Plasse wrote:
Hi,
If some people would make a list of the most important bugs in qmailadmin I am sure they can be fixed.. I never use vqadmin, so I have no clue about what works or not, but I am capable of fixing it.
JP