Eric Shubert wrote:
Sounds to me like a bug in simscan all right. Should be a fairly simple fix, but it'd take a little C coding.

Is there a simscan users list? Is there a simscan developer? I don't know the status of that project.

I believe Jake was looking at alternatives to simscan for v2 of the toaster. Jake, is there a verdict on that?

simscan will not be used in Qmailtoaster v2.
Hmm. Looking at the code, there is a routine to convert the address to lowercase:

void lowerit(char *input)
{
 while(*input!=0) {
   if ( isupper((u_char)*input) ) {
     *input = (u_char)tolower((u_char)*input);
   }
   ++input;
 }
}

(they're using the isupper macro from ctype.h)

Let me look into the package to make sure we have the most current version (the code I posted above, and the code I looked at, are the most current release). We should be on the most current release at this point, but it does not hurt to check.