I have been reading until my eyes bleed, but it's nice to have someone
to bounce a question off from time to time.  Especially when you think
you finally understand what's going on only to find you're still in the
dark.   DNS on it's own is enough to keep anyone occupied full time and
never really fully comprehend it's complexities.

Thanks for your help.