From: Maxwell Smart [mailto:c...@yother.com] Sent: October-24-09 12:19 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] re: Newmodel update

I am having trouble getting my newmodel to update my toaster.  I have
tried the suggestions in the archive to no avail.

Issuing command:
qtp-newmodel

qtp-newmodel v0.3.14 starting Sat Oct 24 11:14:41 PDT
2009

qtp-whatami
v0.3.5

DISTRO=CentOS

OSVER=5.4

QTARCH=i686

QTKERN=2.6.18-92.1.13.el5

BUILD_DIST=cnt50

BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat

This machine's OS is supported and has been
tested

Let's get on with it!

The following packages have already been selected:
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.20.src.rpm
Do you want to process this selection?
Shall we continue? (yes, no|skip, batch, quit) [y] / n|s / b / q :

Getting source packages ...(this may take a while)
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.20.src.rpm is already downloaded, bypassed

qtp-newmodel - updating toaster (mostly spamassassin) dependencies ...
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile * addons: mirrors.liquidweb.com * base: mirrors.usc.edu * extras: mirrors.kernel.org * updates: mirrors.kernel.org Setting up Update Process
Error: No Package Matching perl(Archive::Tar)

Shall we build a new sandbox at /mnt/qtp-sandbox? [y]/n:

Removing sandbox at /mnt/qtp-sandbox ...
qtp-umount-sandbox v0.3.2
qtp-umount-sandbox: sandbox not mounted

Would you like a unionfs/overlay sandbox? (recommended) [y]/n:

Using FUSE union filesystem ...
qtp-mount-sandbox v0.3.3
qtp-mount-sandbox - updating dependencies ...
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * addons: mirrors.liquidweb.com
 * base: mirrors.usc.edu
 * extras: mirrors.kernel.org
 * rpmforge: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * updates: mirrors.kernel.org
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
FATAL: Module fuse not found.
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
mount: mount point /mnt/qtp-sandbox/var/lib/rpm does not exist
cp: target `/mnt/qtp-sandbox/var/lib/rpm' is not a directory
qtp-mount-sandbox: sandbox was not mounted successfully

qtp-newmodel - qtp-mount-sandbox failed, exiting

Additional info:

[r...@mail ~]# modprobe fuse
FATAL: Module fuse not found.

[r...@mail ~]# rpm -qa|grep fuse