Hello List,

I have a user who accidently deleted email in his inbox during a change from
the Outlook email client to the Thunderbird email client. I am going to use
the file created by qtp-backup to restore ONLY this person's email by
copying only those files for this user into his mail directory
../Maildir/cur and ../Maildir/new. Note: I am NOT going to do a full
restore. Will this procedure mess with the files
../Maildir/courierimapsubscribed, ../Maildir/courierimapuiddb, directory
../Maildir/courierimapkeywords, or any other file I haven't mentioned or
thought of?

Thanks for your help!

Eric