Hi Everyone,

Any help on how to setup DKIM for multiple domains on the same QMT
server? I'm getting below error.

Regards,

Amit

At Tuesday, 13-04-2010 on 15:46 Amit Dalia wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Even I was going to post this today. I had got around 15 domains on
the same toaster. I had configure DKIM as per Jake's Video on How to
setup DKIM, but it is signing only 1 domain perfectly but other
domains are getting bad signature.

i...@sem-pune.in [1]) smtp.mail= [2] [2]i...@sem-pune.in [1];
dkim=neutral (no key) header...@webapplication.co.in [3]

My server hostname is mail.webapplication.co.in.

How do I replace header.i value for respective domain.

Thanks and regards,

Amit