Hi All,

First of all mail server must be configured properly to work everything
smoothly, such as hostname and other virtual domains etc must exists in the
/etc/hosts file.

Most Importantly RDNS must exist for all the domains.

If all the domain share single ip address then all domain must be entered in
the /etc/hosts file against that ip address.

 Example:

1.2.3.1                   mail.vanaz.com                 mail.bbc.com
mail.cnn.com

Secondly, the key that all the domain get signed by the DKIM for all the domain
is the singconf.xml file. Example given below:

The default signconf.xml file contains the first section in brown color below
with a domain=”/var/qmail/control/me” in it. Remove this line and add
query="dns". Coz of this the dkim looks for the hostname or domains in the
“/var/qmail/control/me” file to sign the mails for.  Add your domains
individually as shown in the example below.

<dkimsign>

  <!-- per default sign all mails using dkim -->

  <global algorithm="rsa-sha1" domain="/var/qmail/control/me"
keyfile="/var/qmail/control/dkim/global.key" method="simple" selector="dkim1">

    <types id="dkim" />

  </global>

After modification your signconf.xml file should look like as in example given
below, and if everything is set accordingly then everything should work:

<dkimsign>

  <!-- per default sign all mails using dkim -->

  <global algorithm="rsa-sha1" query="dns"
keyfile="/var/qmail/control/dkim/global.key" method="simple" selector="dkim1">

    <types id="dkim" />

    <types id="domainkey" method="nofws" />

  </global>

  <vanaz.com selector="dkim1">