Found it myself:

In /var/qmail/supervise/smtp/run, I had forgotten to enable rDNS (default seems
to be off), by changing the -H flag to -h.

Thanks,

Martin

Am 20.06.2010 um 10:48 schrieb Martin Waschbuesch:

> Hi all,
>
> There is something weird I noticed in my logs: every email I receive gets
> marked as RDNS_NONE by spamassassin. This was not the case with my previous
> setup. lookup and reverse lookup work, so I am at a loss as to why this is?
> Perhaps some perl module I have not installed, etc?
>
> Martin
>
> --
> "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to
> all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world,
> and all there ever will be to know and understand."
>
> Albert Einstein

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives.
The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the
Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected."

Gilbert K. Chesterton