Eric is correct, I am NOT trying to put POSTFIX on my QMT box but on my web
server box.

BTW Eric, I had your setup  work only once and then for some reason it does
not send now. Serves me right for fiddling with it before bed last night.

I am trying to get my logwatch reports. I do a "logwatch --range yesterday"
it executes but no errors and no email sent?