Btw.,

I just found something interesting:

There seems to be a 'bare-bones' version of one vendor's email marketing
solution that is distributed under some sort of Open Source License (CPAL or
something like that). Now, I do not know that product, but it may be worth
investigating - might save people a lot of cost:

http://www.openemm.org/

Cheers,

Martin

"I hold it true, whate'er befall;