Hi Igor,

It may be a stupid question, but since you said you had 'the same' 32bit
installation...
What is the OS and which packages did you download / install?

If you re-used your 'old' packages, they might install on 64 bit system (if it
has 32bit support enabled), but will not run without problems.
Did you use the 64bit-specific packages and recompile?

Martin

Am 26.07.2010 um 09:51 schrieb Igor Smitran:

> This is my first install on x86_64 platform and i have some issues:
>
> 1. i had to use much higher softlimit values and i was wondering did
> anyone else had to use values so high:
> imap4 > /usr/bin/softlimit -m 18000000
> imap4-ssl > /usr/bin/softlimit -m 38000000
> pop3 > /usr/bin/softlimit -m 18000000
> pop3-ssl > /usr/bin/softlimit -m 38000000
> smtp > /usr/bin/softlimit -m 50000000
> submission > /usr/bin/softlimit -m 50000000
>
> 2. qmail-dk is not working, giving error "qmail-smtpd: qq hard reject
> (qmail-dk: Cannot sign message due to invalid message syntax. (#5.3.0)):"
>
> I have exactly the same 32-bit installation that works without any
> problems, with default softlimit values and without qmail-dk errors.
> Can anyone explain if i am doing something wrong here?

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you
must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I
recommend pleasant."

James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd in 'Harvey'