I'm trying to update a fresh load before I migrate to it and right after
sandbox mounts, I get:

Error getting repository data for rpmforge, repository not found
qtp-mount-sandbox - installation of dependent packages failed
qtp-mount-sandbox - is your qmailtoaster-plus.repo package up to date?

qtp-newmodel - qtp-mount-sandbox failed, exiting

I've run a "yum update" already, and a "yum install
qmailtoaster-plus.repo" says the qmailtoaster-plus.repo-0.2-2.noarch is
the latest.

Is there something I've missed, or are the repos affected by the
migration Jake had to do a couple of months ago?

Thanks,
Patrick M. Ring
P. Ring Technologies
Louisiana Web Host, LLC.