From: Steve Huff [mailto:sh...@vecna.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 7:54 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] qtp-newmodel fails: rpmforge

On Aug 3, 2010, at 8:19 AM, Patrick Ring wrote:

> I'm trying to update a fresh load before I migrate to it and right
after sandbox mounts, I get:

> Error getting repository data for rpmforge, repository not found
> qtp-mount-sandbox - installation of dependent packages failed
> qtp-mount-sandbox - is your qmailtoaster-plus.repo package up to date?
>
> qtp-newmodel - qtp-mount-sandbox failed, exiting
>
> I've run a "yum update" already, and a "yum install
qmailtoaster-plus.repo" says the qmailtoaster-plus.repo-0.2-2.noarch is
the latest.

this issue may be the one that showed up in a thread a few days ago:

http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg28750.
html

if so, a workaround is here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg28768.
html

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v