From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 11:35 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: spamdyke

Martin Waschbuesch wrote:
> Hi Noel,
>
> Am 04.08.2010 um 18:33 schrieb Noel Rivera (Border Less):
>
>> Hello list I have a question.
>>
>> I have a qmailtoaster server with Spamdyke and with 8 diferent domains.
>>
>> It's possible to have one of this eight domains without Spamdyke and
>> with other configurations?
>>

> You can have different configuration options per domain, yes.
> See: http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/FAQ.html#FEATURE8
> I do not think you can completely disable spamdyke for individual
> domains, though.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Martin
>
> --

To elaborate a little, you'll want to refer here:
http://spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#CONFIGURATION_DIR
and use the recipient address configuration, using only the recipient
domain.

You'll need to work out what your configuration file needs to turn off
as much as possible. Note that not all options are valid within a
configuration directory. You'll need to work out the settings you need
to disable what you can. I expect that you can achieve what you're
looking to do. If not, let us know where you run into a problem.

To be honest, I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't want to run
spamdyke. Sounds like a PHB sort of situation to me. ;)

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com