I think I understand. I did notice the QMR server further down the line and wondered a little about it.

I'd remove spamdyke temporarily at this point and test. Then you'll know for sure if spamdyke setting RELAYCLIENT is the cause or not.

P.S. I realize that web hosting servers are a pita, but configuring them to authenticate is a good practice imo. Then you don't need any open relaying.