Hi Eric.

I have been running 1.2.10 for some time now, but have looked at 2.0.8 for a while without installing yet (now I will go to 2.0.9) but as an ol' habit I'm always looking around to see what may have changed and the dovenull is on the top of the 'changes from 1.2 -> 2X' list at the dovecot.org page ;-)

I'm not subscribed and will do shortly.

BTW - theres also a guide on dovecot.org to include dovecot into fail2ban :-) if needed

Regards,
Finn