Hi Eric B.

What OS are You using ?

(sniffing around there seems to be many libraries that needs to be updated in Centos5.5 (both 32 & 64 bit) if Dovecot 2.X will compile)

Regards,
Finn

On 03-03-2011 20:01, Eric Broch wrote:
On 3/3/2011 11:39 AM, Finn Buhelt (kirstineslund) wrote:
Hi Eric B.

I am a bit suprised - You started out some 12 hours ago telling that You did not know how to do this upgrade !!

And now You're on top of it and has the most dovecot 'tuned' toaster seen on this site 8-) .

Great work and thanks for the help.

/Finn