Yes ezml has archive via mail I I reed correct

-----Original Message-----
From: Pak Ogah [mailto:pako...@pala.bo-tak.info]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:26 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Re: Dovecot?

ezmlm do have archive system

from ezmlm developer it self called ezmlm-www
http://ezmlm-www.sourceforge.net/

and from 3rd party:
MHonArc: http://www.mhonarc.org/
mharc: http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/

I also has create a wiki how to installing MhonArc
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/MailingList_Archiving

@Jake, can I attach a file on wiki? I am afraid the free hosting I use,
is no longer exist/free

but I have keen also on mailman, and just follow what the gurus and
masters here.

On 07-Mar-11 21:17, mattias wrote:
> Qmt v2? Sound intrested
> Hope ezml will be replaced with mailman
> I meen
> Mailman have webinterface with archive
> Ezml not have a webinterface with archive

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com