On 5/27/2011 12:45 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 05/27/2011 07:56 AM, Carlos Herrera Polo wrote:
OK
I download dkms and dkms-fuse rpm...
installed and test again qtp-newmodel, work fine

2011/5/27 Carlos Herrera Polo <carlos.herrerap...@gmail.com
<mailto:carlos.herrerap...@gmail.com>>

when i run qtp-mount-sandbox, i get :*No package dkms-fuse available.*

    The problem is dkms-fuse.... :S

Sorry for the trip around the barn. ;)

dkms-fuse appears to no longer be (anywhere) in the rpmforge repositories. I wonder why that is.

Carlos, where'd you find the one you installed?

I'll see what we can find out about the dkms-fuse in rpmforge. Perhaps it's no longer needed, in which case I need to change the scripts accordingly.

funny -- i only know this because i recently built a server that needed to mount a windoze share..
::: from the centos wiki

As of CentOS *5.4* (kernel 2.6.18-164 or newer), the fuse kernel module is included in the kernel itself. Therefore, /dkms/ and /dkms-fuse/ are no longer required. If you have previously installed dkms-fuse, please *uninstall* it by a *yum remove dkms-fuse* command. Please note that CentOS-4 users need those 2 packages.