On 07/24/2011 09:45 PM, Délsio Cabá wrote:
Hi There,

I have been using qmail for about 3 years and I must say it's quite a
good system.

I have been having some issues with some clients complaining about
bounced messages and other problems in receiving emails.

How do you guys investigate that issue when you have about 80 domains
running?

Thanks for any help

One at a time. ;)

Try to obtain a bounce message and see what reason is given for the rejection.

I would guess that with that many domains, there's a chance that your server's IP address might be blacklisted somewhere. I'd check that first. There are several free web tools available for that. Google it or check the wiki.

That's all I'm going to guess right now. Check the bounce messages to know for sure what's going on. Could be any number of reasons.