On 07/25/2011 06:45 AM, Maxwell Smart wrote:
On 07/24/2011 09:45 PM, Délsio Cabá wrote:
Hi There,

I have been using qmail for about 3 years and I must say it's quite a
good system.

I have been having some issues with some clients complaining about
bounced messages and other problems in receiving emails.

How do you guys investigate that issue when you have about 80 domains
running?

Thanks for any help
You need to see the headers of the bounced e mails to determine the
cause of the bounce.

--
Cecil Yother, Jr. "cj"
cj's

tel 510.865.2787
http://yother.com
Check out the new Volvo classified resourcehttp://www.volvoclassified.com

Shouldn't need the message headers really. The bounce itself should, in amongst a lot of sometimes confusing stuff in the bounce message content, have a line or two which describes the cause of rejection.