On 02/13/2012 10:58 PM, Khan Mohamed Ashraf wrote:
What about Ubuntu server, would the team consider getting qmailtoaster
to work with it? If not why?

At some point, perhaps either debian or ubuntu server. In either case we'd be applying the "When in Rome" principle, and use debian packages and distribution management methods (apt-get etc). At this point, I think I'd favor debian over ubuntu though, as debian will be using systemd (like RHEL), whereas ubuntu appears to be sticking with upstart, at least for the time being. That could all change by the time we get there though, which I don't anticipate to be any time this year.