Thanks Maxwell,

I will look at that also

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maxwell Smart
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 10:06 AM
  Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] attachments

  I use RoundCube and it works pretty well.  It's not feature rich and has some
cumbersome behaviors, but is easy to setup and use.  You have to make sure
subscriptions are checked if you're using IMAP..  Horde is a very nice piece,
but getting it setup is a PITA.  I had it setup, it broke after a few hours of
testing and I couldn't get it to work again and the mailing-list needs to take
some lessons from this list or the webmin one on courtesy and response.

  .02