On 3/17/2012 12:05 AM, Délsio Cabá wrote:
Hi,

I am in Southern Africa, Mozambique.
You can set my server as another slave.
My nameserver is ns01.mozdesigners.com <http://ns01.mozdesigners.com> and IP address is 212.96.25.202.
So I have in BIND:
zone "qmailtoaster.com <http://qmailtoaster.com>" {
    type slave;
    masters {
        71.40.159.226;
        };
    file "/var/named/slaves/qmailtoaster.com.hosts";
    };

Please confirm

Regards

You appear to be setup properly... just a few moments ago I added your IP (above) to the list of those approved for zone transfers. Please test at your convenience. I have also added the A record for your server as *dns-af1.qmailtoaster.com*. Once we confirm that you're transferring and serving the domain properly, we'll activate your NS record on the domain.

Thank you VERY MUCH for volunteering your support of the QMT project... You're our first volunteer from Africa! Welcome aboard!

Dan McAllister

--

IT4SOHO, LLC
PO Box 507