 From: F. Mendez <fmende...@terra.com>
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 9:43 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Queue only mode and call from cron

Hello everyone.

Just a quick
question.

I'm starting some tests with 2 boxes.

How can I gran to
have QMT in queue only mode?. QMT must only
receive mails into the queue
without sending them inmediately as they come.
And that sending process can
only be started from a call from cronjobs each
10 minutes for
example.

I was able to do this with exim, but I moving to QMT which is
stronger.
But on exim it has a queue only mode, so it only send mails each
time its
called from cron, and this happens every 10 minutes. This task does
not
disables queue only mode.

One last question, how can I limit the
number of conections the MTA can
stablish to a remote host. Lets say there
are in queue 100 mails from
mymail.com host, how can I managed to have
postfix only make 20 conections
to any domain at a time no matter how many
mails it has on its queue from
that domain.

Hope you can give me
a hand.