Thanks Ron,

I will test it out

-------Original Message-------

From: Ron Pacheco
Date: 7/18/2012 2:04:13 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Installing on CentOS 6.x

List,

This question appears to come up often enough that a turnkey CentOS 6.x
installer script is probably worth sharing in its entirety. It is
available for now via a folder on my company's Box account in both 7zip
and gzipped tar formats with accompanying MD5 and SHA1 hashes (if
someone has a more appropriate hosting location, let me know):

https://www.box.com/shared/de954e52e0816ffc2e93

This is not officially supported for anyone but myself, but as it can
make CentOS 6.x installs trivial---I and several colleagues have used it
without issue---I will try to respond to any queries about it that are
posted here to this list.

If you plan to use this, read the README thoroughly, and as with any
unsupported script or software, it is strongly recommended that you
browse through the script to be sure you understand it before using it.

Ron