On 07/23/2012 08:03 AM, Amit wrote:
I just managed to install QMT through your script on CentOS 6. Few things to
know:

1) I had installed 3 days back and today there was a ClamAV release. How do
I update the same?

The new clamav should build on COS6 with no modifications now. You'll need to do it 'manually' for the time being though.

2) SMTP over submission port is not working? Getting below error:

[root@mail ~]# telnet localhost 587
Trying ::1...
telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.
[root@mail ~]#

What does your submission log show?

3) @Eric, Any chance or update for qmailtoaster-plus for CentOS 6 as
qtp-menu and other scripts are not working.

The vpopmail upgrade is a higher priority. Since qmailadmin-toaster is part of that upgrade, I'll see if I can get other COS6 modifications done along with that. Don't hold me to it, but I'd like to finish getting this done by the end of this month. Bharath has done a good deal of the work already.

4) Qcontrol got installed but again it is not working.

Jake will need to answer regarding Qcontrol, as he hasn't open sourced it. FWIW, we're anticipating vqadmin working once again with the vpopmail upgrade, so you may not need Qcontrol once that's available.