On 09/07/2012 07:12 AM, Bharath Chari wrote:
Are you able to connect to IMAP from localhost? Or using webmail (on the
same/different host)? If you are, then the problem lies elswhere, and
you may need to check your firewall settings. Do you have iptables
running on the server? If you are connecting via SSL on the Outlook
clients, there could be (I'm just shooting in the dark here - not too
familiar with Outlook) with certificates from the old server being cached.

Bharath

I might add that Outlook'03 does not support TLS. If you want to use SSL with Outlook'03, you'll need to set up port 465 for submissions. Dovecot should handle SSL (port 993) just fine though (provided it's configured).

FWIW, I hope to get port 465 support included in QMT soon. Note, it will be disabled by default though, as it's not a recommended configuration. I realize that this