Face PALM moment..
Sometimes I just need to be enlightened :)
Thanks
Dave

On 07/17/2013 11:50 AM, Dan McAllister wrote:
Dave...

Look on the bottom of your own message here:

    *

Normal list management works this way -- users just reply to <list-name>-unsubscribe@<domain-name> and they get removed. - This utilizes the QMAIL sub-account feature... anything after the - means its a sub-account to be delivered to the mailbox that appears before the - <dash> So, the mail list gets the -unsibscribe message and processes it automagically.

A website interface would have to accomplish quite a bit -- including verifying if the requested mail list even exists, if the user requested is on the list, and lastly, whether the unsubscribe actually worked.
WAY too much work when the e-mail method is so simple & free!

Automatically adding those lines at the bottom of list postings is an option in the setup of the list.

Dan McAllister
QMT DNS/Mirror Admin
**