vqadmin is for adding/removing/managing domains. Adding and removing
customers from an EZ-MLM list is done using qmailadmin. At least that's
how I do it in my QTP install.

no!

-------------------------
[mailto:kcob...@vipercrazy.com]
qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
> SUBJECT: Re: [qmailtoaster] mailing
list

> That's what qmailadmin should do. You can manage lists,
accounts, robots all from qmailadmin.

wrote:

>> Ok,
>> Is there a web/PHP/mysql system out there to add
and remove customers from the list from an admin side?
>> So for example
if we have a customer who is no longer on our network we can just simply
remove them,

wrote:

>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I am wanting to configure a mailing
list on our toaster box for our customer base and I need a good
>>> opt
out web interface.
>>> The list will be private only to our customers
and I want to give them an opt out link if they want off the
>>> list.

commands, e-mail: qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com